Friday, March 16, 2012

Breaking Ground on Hay Shed

As I said earlier in the week we started breaking ground last week on the new hay shed.  The building is going to take up almost 1 acres when it is finished.  When we stepped it off the site didn't really look all that big but I climbed to the top of our 60' silo to get a better look and it looks much bigger.

This was after we stripped the top soil off

Here is part way through lifting the pad

And here is the pad finished

Later this week we will be drilling the holes for the poles ans start setting the main poles for the building.

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! And now atleast I know where my hubby's been the last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The space looks really huge! Amazing! I love the area, very spacious and pleasant, I'm pretty sure it'll be a great and nice hay shed as soon as it'll be finished.

    Hay Sheds

    ReplyDelete